dabsAdministrator
()
08/16/14 01:51 PM
Re: Ferguson

Well...it was started by Sheila Solon....A State Representative from Blue Springs. I saw it because someone I am friends with commented on it.

Went back a minute ago to find it since you asked and couldn't find it but went into his friend list and was able to find her based upon the photo in her profile pic...couldn't tell you who the other representative was that was the "possible" cosponsor but the entire post seems to gone now.

Edit: being the post now appears to be gone - I do want to say I don't actually remember for sure if she actually stated in the original post she was considering legislation to remove it but that was mentioned a few replies into the post....factual reporting only from AM DABS1090.

The original post had their armored vehicle referred to as their "tank" which someone corrected quickly but the post probably had 50 replies last night and most agreed LEO'S do not need military equipment.

Comments ran from "they need to be taken away so something like Ferguson doesn't happen in Blue Springs" to "they were provided by federal grants to prepare for the civil unrest that is coming in the next year or so"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5